Ashfaq Ulla Khan, is today's birthday  (22 October 1900 - 19 December 1927

Ashfaq Ulla Khan, is today's birthday

 (22 October 1900 - 19 December 1927
The Indian independence movement was a major revolutionary. He played an important role in Kakori Kand. The British government sued him and on December 19, 1927, he was executed in Faizabad prison. Ashfaq Ulla Khan, like Ram Prasad Bismil, was also the best poet in Urdu language. His full name was Ashfaq Ulla Khasin Warsi. In the entire history of Indian freedom struggle, the role of Bismil and Ashfaq is an unquestionable utterance of Hindu-Muslim unity.

”Ashfaqullah Khan's Khabar Khabar (Ashfaqulla Khan Quotes in Hindi):



"Go empty-handed, but this pain will go along with, on which day will India be called Azad Vatan?



Bismil Hindus are said to say, "Then come, I will come again, come again and I will liberate you."



Yes, I say, but I am bound by religion, I am a Muslim, I am not able to talk about rebirth;



Yes, if I found God, I would spread my lap, and instead of the jannat he will ask for a rebirth.

No comments